kitchen remodel. Your kitchen is often the most used room in the home. It is where families gather for meals, homework, socializing, and hanging out. While this room gets a lot of traffic it also takes a lot of abuse making a remodel necessary to keep the room looking fresh and modern.
Here are ideas you can incorporate into your renovation.
1. New appliances. A kitchen remodel is not complete without fresh, modern appliances. This is your opportunity to install energy efficient, functional pieces that will make your life easier. Imagine a dishwasher that washes faster and quietly and a stove that cooks food in less time, all of this is possible with modern technology.
2. Touchless faucet. Avoid germs by installing a touchless faucet on your sink. Cutting meat, for example, can leave germs on your hands that will then be transferred to your faucet. This is a sanitary way to wash up.
3. Pull out drawers. Are you tired of digging in dark cabinets while searching or the perfect pot or pan? Pull out drawers makes it easy to see exactly what is inside your cupboards and to stay organized.
4. Smart refrigerator. You can now have a refrigerator that keeps track of your grocery list and even plays music. This high-tech feature is extremely convenient and makes sure you never forget the eggs.
5. Warming oven. This is a fantastic addition for people with large families or those that like to entertain. A warming oven can keep your food at the perfect temperature while you are making additional dishes in the regular oven or on the stove. It is ideal for keeping appetizers warm before the party so that you can mingle and pull them out at the perfect time.
6. Island cooktop. This will free up additional space and allows you to cook while spending time with family and guests that are seated at the island. A large island can accommodate a cooktop, counter space, cabinets, and seating.
7. Pot filler. Kitchen sinks can easily fill up with dishes and become crowded. Have a separate pot filler installed so that you can fill the spaghetti pot with water, without needing the sink to be empty. This is another feature that allows for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen without stepping on each other’s toes.
8. Appliance garage. If you are tired of appliances like your mixer or toaster being on display, you can have appliance garages built. They are like a cabinet except the door rolls up like a garage would. That way you don’t have to take them out in order to use them.
9. Electronic station. Have a section installed for your electronics. This could be similar to the appliance garage with electrical outlets. Make sure you have room to charge your phones, put the iPad on display and more. Easy access to electronics will help you to access your recipes.
10. Sound system. Make cooking more fun by installing speakers in your kitchen. You can rock out while doing the dishes.
When planning your kitchen remodel consider how you and your family uses the space. Things like the number of cooks, how many people should sit at the island, and the food you like to prepare should all be taken into consideration when speaking with our designers. We can turn your kitchen into something gorgeous and functional.