You can use custom cabinets to create more storage in your home. While they look fabulous in the kitchen and bathroom, their uses are far more extensive. Since you can have the shape customized for any size space, it is easy to turn even the smallest nook into a functional storage space. By using stunning design ideas and techniques, your storage solutions can be both beautiful and functional.
Here are ideas you can try in your home:
- Dining room storage. If you love hosting dinner parties or family gatherings it is important to have storage for your party supplies, linens, place settings, and decorations. We can create built-in dining room storage for you to keep all of the extras that make a dinner party special. By placing them in the same room, it will also reduce the time you spend preparing and cleaning up.
- Storage above the bed. If you have a small master bedroom, you can increase your storage without taking up floor space. Built-in storage can be designed around your bed, using beautiful custom cabinets. You can even incorporate a headboard into the design to perfect the look.
- Window seat. Maximize the space underneath your windows by having a custom window seat created. It can have storage underneath for items like blankets, pillows, or games while providing a comfortable spot to sit and relax.
- Bookshelves. Cabinets don’t always have to come with a front. You can leave them open and create built-in bookshelves in any room of the house. They can be installed along the sides of a doorway in order to maximize what is typically unused space.
- Shoe storage. If you have a large family, or a lot of shoes, there is likely a large pile forming at the entrance to your home. Built-in shoe storage is an ideal solution. We can take a wall inside of your mudroom or next to the entry and use custom cabinetry to create small cubbies for each pair of shoes. If this is in a visible space, lovely cabinet fronts can be installed to hide the clutter.
- Laundry room. We can build custom cabinets in the laundry room with deep drawers that make it easy to store clean clothes in between folding, towels, extra sweaters and more. A countertop can be placed on top to act as a good folding area.
- Built-in desks. Whether you work at home or have kids that need to do homework, built-in desks can provide a place to work and much needed storage. We can install a variety of cabinets to hold files, paper, pens, pencils, office supplies, and art supplies. By giving everything a unique space in your home, clutter will be reduced.
Custom cabinets are the storage solution you have been looking for. They can be made in any size and will fit in difficult spaces. You can reduce clutter and become the organization queen or king by creating a plan for all of your storage needs then having us build the cabinets to accommodate them.