custom cabinets are a must have solution for creating the perfect space. Cabinets do more than simply hold your dishes, they have changed over time to become more beautiful and functional than ever. When working with Quality Kitchen and Bath you can select exactly how they will look on the outside along with how they function on the inside.
When you decide to remodel your kitchen, call us for a consultation. We will go over your wish list along with learning more about how you use your kitchen, how many people cook and eat at home on a regular basis. We will also want to know about the type of food that you cook and any special appliances that you use to make sure that there is a place for everything. There is no reason to remodel your kitchen and not include enough storage for every item both large and small. With this information we will advise you on what type of cabinets and features you should have inside of your kitchen.
Here are some new features that custom cabinets can have.
- Baking sheet storage. In many kitchens baking sheets or trays are in a single drawer underneath the oven. This is messy and makes it difficult to grab the right baking tray when you need it. Instead, a cabinet can be created with wooden slats separating trays. They can stand straight up making it easy to see and grab what you need when you need it.
- Silverware storage. The silverware drawer can easily become overcrowded. Instead of placing a plastic tray inside of a drawer we provide silverware storage that can be built right in. Not only can it be built in but we can build in two layers of storage into one single drawer. That way the silverware you use daily is on top but can be slid back to show extras or the silverware that is reserved for special occasions.
- Slide out drawers. This is one of the most convenient features in custom cabinets. The face of the cabinet looks the same, but the base pulls out so that you can easily see and grab exactly what you need without digging through a dark cabinet. We can even build a double layer so that you can sort things like placemats easily.
- Pull out towel holder. Kitchen towels are a must have in any kitchen but they don’t look aesthetically appealing. We can build a custom towel holder that is hidden behind a cabinet front.
- Spice cabinet. Spices can get cluttered very easily. We can build a pull out spice cabinet or drawer that has a narrow space for the spices. This way you can see everything easily.
- Wine storage. If you love wine but don’t have space for a wine cellar, we can build wine storage into your custom cabinets. Tell us how large your wine collection is and we will design a space for it.
The options with custom cabinets are endless when working with Quality Kitchen and Bath. To learn more, call for a consultation today.